~*~ INTERESTED IN WRITING FOR US? ~*~
Would you like to share a guest post at One Unique Queen? If so, you are in luck. I do accept guest posts on my site. Please look over the guidelines below as you are creating your post to be featured at One Unique Queen before submitting an inquiry. There is a lot to read through here, I get that, but please make sure you read through to make sure your guest post gets accepted.
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
I accept guest posts from fellow bloggers only. “Guest posts” from companies or freelancers writing for companies are considered advertising and fall under my sponsored post guidelines (below).
- Post must be high-quality, exclusive and original (i.e. not published anywhere else online including your own sites). All submissions will be screened at copyscape to insure the content is original and not published anywhere else on the internet. This requirement is for the benefit of both the site owner and guest poster. Google does not like duplicate content and will discredit all sites involved if they deem the content shared as duplicate content.
- Posts must be between 300-800 words. 500 is ideally.
- Posts must follow the general formatting that I use for all my own posts. Use of bullet points, lists and short paragraphs are highly encouraged as it makes reading easier.
- All posts must include at least one (1) high-quality original photo of which you have the rights to use or that is creative commons for commercial use to be submitted with the guest post. Photos must be at a minimum of 600 pixels wide.
- Please make a concerted effort to correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. I reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting. If excessive editing is required, the post will not be accepted.
- You may include a short bio (50 words or less) with accompanying photo or blog button at the end of your post with a link back to your blog and one (1) social media site that you would like readers to connect with you as well. Links will be a ‘no-follow’.
- You may include one (1) link to your site as long as the information is relevant and valid to your guest post submission. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice. Link will be a ‘no-follow’.
- You may not link to any business, blog or website you are being paid for. You may not promote a brand in your guest post. No links that contain advertising will be accepted (this includes, but is not limited to, company sites, direct sales sites, and Etsy shops). You may not use affiliate links within your guest post. I am not here to help you make money! I am here strictly to help you gain exposure. I reserve the right to place links in your post as I see fit but any money made with this site will be reinvested in the site.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted. If you are interested in this type of post, please view my Sponsored Post Guidelines.
- I reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on content.
- Submit your post as an attached document or HTML (as long as it meets the formatting guidelines that will be provided.)
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed. Posts that follow these guidelines and if it will benefit One Unique Queen readers, it is likely to be published. I’ll do my best to contact you within 7-10 days letting you know whether or not I accepted your post on One Unique Queen.
Typically, I publish 1-2 guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it could be some time before your post is published. Due to the fluidity of blogging and the time-sensitive nature of my content, I generally cannot tell you the exact date your post will be published ahead of time. However, I do my best to notify you the 1-2 days before your post goes live.
Once your submission is approved. You agree to the following:
- Once the post goes live on One Unique Queen, you are to post a “teaser” post on your site to point your readers to your post here on One Unique Queen! Remember, this is not word-for-word of the first paragraph of your post. Make this different but intriguing! This way, we all benefit from the traffic. I also encourage you to share your guest post across any of your social media platforms that you have a presence on to help increase engagement.
- For any comments that may be generated from your post, I ask that you, the writer, are available for contributing to the comment section of your post and engage with the readers. You’ll have to wait for me to approve all comments, but when I do, you just hit “reply” on the comments you want to respond to. (I’d prefer it if you responded to everyone!). I work hard to promote good, solid conversation that is beneficial to everyone. That only works when the conversation is more than one way.
- You may not use submitted guest post anywhere else on the internet including your own site before and/or after it has been published on One Unique Queen
If you are a business or brand interested in sharing your product or service with the readers of One Unique Queen, please email [email protected] for information on Advertising or Sponsored Post campaign opportunities.
GUEST POST TOPIC IDEAS
If you are interested in sharing a guest post, these are the topics I am accepting content for in 2018. Posts should fit within the brand of One Unique Queen. I welcome other topic ideas at my own discretion, so feel free to email me if you have an idea that fits outside of these topics.
- Parenting and Family
- Family Fun
- Family Issues
- Parenting Skills and Advice
- Advice for the Home Life
- Health and Fitness
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Teen’s Health
- Kids’s Health
- Diet and Exercise
- Easy Fitness For The Family
- Establishing Healthy Habits
- Fashion and Beauty
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects
- Seasonal Crafts
- Craft Ideas for Kids
- Decluttering, Organizing and Cleaning Your Home Tips
- Productivity and Time Management Tips
- Financial Advice
- Money Saving Tips
- Self-Employment and Freelance Work
- Work-from-Home Advice
- Blogging Tips
- Home Décor
- Personal Development
- Goal setting tips
- Holidays and ways to celebrate
When you submit a guest post to me, I work hard to help you gain exposure by sharing the post across my social media networks and linky parties. All posts featured at One Unique Queen are shared multiple times and scheduled out over time to ensure exposure of the post is maximized.
INTERESTED IN GUEST POSTING?
If you are interested in guest posting at One Unique Queen with the topic ideas and also agree to the guidelines above, please email me at: [email protected]. Please use GUEST POST SUBMISSION in the subject line and include the following information in the body of your message:
- Your name
- How you found my blog
- Acknowledge that you will comply with the guest post guidelines listed above
- Provide your blog name and URL
- Let me know the topic idea you would like to write about
- Share an example of your best post on your blog
**Please note: I am not looking for random submissions from others looking to have a link posted somewhere on the web, who have no experience in blogging or writing a blog post. Posts that read like advertisements are not acceptable. Posts that have been translated from another language to English will not be accepted. Also, there will be no compensation for a guest post.
Thank you for your interest! I look forward to hearing from you and sharing the great content you have to offer!