If you’ve got a sweet tooth for some brownies but don’t want your typical chocolate brownies, then these are for you! These are a perfect choice for when you want something fruity and sweet!! They are so simple to make and I can’t wait for you to try them out!
1 box strawberry cake mix
1/3 cup oil
1 cup powdered sugar
1 -2 TB water or milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 8″ square baking pan with parchment (and spray with Pam).
3. Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil with hand mixer until well combined.
4. Spread batter evenly into pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until just set; be careful not to overcook.
6. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift.
7. Mix powdered sugar and water until smooth. Add just enough water until thick but spreadable.
8. Pour glaze over brownies, spreading to edges so that glaze will drip down sides.
9. Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares.
Leave a Reply