In case you missed my post on the un-boxing here is a picture of everything that was inside of my Gillette Venus VoxBox. Check out my un-boxing post for my video.
About Gillette® Venus® Embrace Sensitive:
- Top Three Things to Know:
- Gillette Venus is the #1 brand used by female dermatologists1
- Embrace, perfection should be celebrated. Winner of over 30 independent Beauty Awards!
- Venus’ most awarded razor – now available in Sensitive
- Now, Gillette Venus introduces a perfect match for sensitive skin: the Venus Embrace Sensitive razor
- Venus Embrace Sensitive brings together 5-blades for an ultra-close shave and a protective ribbon of moisture with a touch of aloe for glide to reveal beautiful skin, even on sensitive skin
- Venus’ most advanced2 shaving technology gives women a closer shave with less irritation3:
- Five thin, floating blades are spaced closely together for reduced pressure per blade
- Spring-mounted blades create a shaving surface that adjusts to the natural contours of a woman’s body, allowing the blade cartridge to sit flatter on the skin, preventing the need to shave areas multiple times
- New Lubrastrip technology helps avoid irritation with 3X Glide Enhancers4 to create a thick cushion between the razor and your skin
- The enhanced Ribbon of Moisture has a touch of aloe and increased protective lubricants to surround the shaving surface for a smooth glide before and after each stroke
- Features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves and soft grip ergonomic handle for confident control even over tricky or hard to reach areas
- For an unbelievably smooth and close shave, pair Venus Embrace Sensitive with Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive shave gel
Where to buy it:
You can purchase Gillette® Venus® Embrace Sensitive on their website at http://www.gillettevenus.com or at your nearest Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens or CVS.
Thanks to Influenster I got to try out the all new Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor. Now I’ve had my share of using many disposable razors and although there were some that I liked very much, I always felt that there could be more with the razors I used. I wanted something that will give me a close shave with no razor bumps, no irritations, and no ingrown hairs. The previous razors I used didn’t have all those combined in one razor. It either has one or a few of the others. The Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor on the other hand had ALL those combined!
When I got an invitation to try the Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor I got super excited and hoped that I can finally have a razor that can meet my expectations. At that same time I did what any lady in my shoes would do, I let the hairs on my legs grow out. Eww, right? But I had to. I wanted to make sure that I can get the full effect of the razor and truly test it out.
The Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor came with 2 razor heads that had 5 blades each and an in-shower razor holder to told the razor. The handle has a nice soft grip to it and the packaging was very eye catching. It was super easy to open and super easy to use.
After stroking my legs with the razor a few times, I thought to myself “Wow, this has to be the best razor hands down!” The razor glided oh so perfectly and smoothly over my legs that at first I thought it wasn’t working or that I had received a defective razor. Nope, not the case at all. It’s just that great of a razor! The Aloe Vera strip left my legs feeling so soft and silky smooth. Never felt my legs be beautiful like this with any other razor! Best thing about this razor is that almost a week goes by and I didn’t have to shave. No more having to shave every other day. WooHoo! Oh did I forget to mention that I had NO skin irritations, NO razor bumps, and NO ingrown hairs!! Yep, the Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor met ALL of my expectations and beyond! Even the hubby noticed it and loved how well it worked. He complimented on how soft my legs were and couldn’t stop touching them! Haha. Now, that’s a razor to keep!
Overall, I’m very impressed with this razor. I’m definitely going to buy and recommend this razor to everyone.