I joined the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles BzzCampaign on BzzAgent and received this product in the mail a couple days ago.
In my BzzKit I got:
– One pack of Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles
– Eight (8) Save $4.00 coupons
– BzzAgent welcome letter
– Official BzzGuide
Facts about Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles:
Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles help prevent foot aches and pain caused by wearing high heels two (2) inches and higher and they guarantee to provide ALL-DAY comfort or your money back.
– It is unique designed and is clinically proven to help prevent high heel pain.
– It is ultra-soft FabuSTEP Gel Arch shifts pressure off ball of foot.
– It works immediately and is long lasting, comfort guarantee, or your money back.
– Practically invisible, even in strappy heels.
– It has a slim design that wont make your shoes feel tight.
– The insoles stays firmly in place and are easily removable without damaging your shoes.
– Its made to fit women’s sizes 6-10, including all open-style shoes.
The ball of the foot cushions helps prevent ball of foot pain. Provides instant comfort while massaging your feet and protects against toe scrunch with small design.
The heel liners helps prevent shoes from rubbing the heel area and slipping. Stays in place to improve shoe fit and fits comfortably in all women’s shoes.
The comfort insoles provides all-day comfort, absorbs shock and impact on heel. Helps protect the sensitive ball of foot area and won’t crowd toes with slim 3/4 length design.
The rub relief strips cushion sensitive spots to help prevent show rubbing and blisters and the rub relief stick creates an invisible barrier between skin and shoes to help prevent shoe rubbing.
You can find Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles in the foot car aisle of any drugstores, grocery stores and mass discount retailers.
My Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles BzzAgent Review:
Last night I went out with the hubby and a couple of family and friends and decided to try out the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles. I can tell the major difference in my feet. My feet weren’t as sore as they usually are when I’m wearing heels. They felt more comfortable and I was able to wear my heels a lot longer then I normally do (I usually can only wear heels for a maximum of 2 hours). The arch of the insoles made a major difference and I like how the insoles are clear, almost invisible. The only thing I would say that I didn’t like was the price. It’s pretty expensive, $8-$9 for a pair.
I definitely recommend Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles to any women that have discomfort in wearing their high heels.